BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

today is the third day of CNY
but the feeling of CNY is getting less and less...
haha cause angpow also few only :'(
i think my angpow was not over 10.
haha BTW tomorrow going genting with cousin family
excited now and feel wanna release my feeling there ^^
yesterday night was a wonderful night..but the grastik kill my mood
going out beach with my classmate
and
share alot of secret each other with my ji mui
feel so relax when saying out those stuff make me feel sad and hurt and moody
thanks alot for my little friend who willing to lend her ear to listen those thing
THANKSS!
although now sometime will feel little bit sad..but anyways
HAPPY GO LUCKY
hope i can recover soon ...
thanks alot to my cousin also..
the first time i stay at there for alomost whole night to shout out unhappy thing
it's a wonderfull days also, know what that?
lol.. my little cousin treat me and my another cousin going out sing-K
is whole night..
10pm-4pm
such crazy night there..but feel happy..^^
hope can go again but it's really suck leh
cause the bill too pretty OMFG
haha BTW thanks my cousin treat me go =')


i love the thing surrouding me now..
now i just realise that those stuff surrouding me
is super dupper extra good !
my friends,especially
so i must appreciate it and dun always say i'm the unlucky person anymore
and thanks lot and lotss for your all.. muakss



anyways,
happy chinese new years to everyone!
and...
hope YOU can happy =)

0 comments: